Why don’t people make a Will?
- I will do it later
- Will it cost a lot?
- I didn’t know I needed one?
- I don’t know how to get advice?
- Don’t think I have enough in assets to worry about it
Regency Wills Services
LASTING POWER OF ATTORNEY
If you lose mental capacity your family will need to apply to the court of protection to apply for the role of deputy to deal with your financial affairs.
Probate should be applied for and any Inheritance Tax due should be completed within 6 months from the Date of death. This can be a very stressful time. Let us take the strain.
- Thank you Haidee for your time, You have sorted out my Will and Lasting Powers of attorney which I had been thinking of doing for years but kept putting off. You are very professional and very knowledgeable and being a qualified Independent Financial Adviser you were able to assist me with my pensions queries also. I will be recommending you to my friends and family.
- Haidee was extremely professional, explaining everything in close detail which made me feel very comfortable in arranging my will. She answered any questions I had very well, whilst being so supportive. I’d highly recommend Haidee to anyone interested in arranging their will!
- Thank you Haidee and Serena for your advice in arranging my Will and Lasting Power of Attorney which I have been putting off, but with your help have finally completed! You’re professional and experienced; as well as being my Independent Financial Adviser these past years, you’ve consolidated my pensions too! I’d highly recommend you to all
I wanted to make sure that my family were looked after and the solution Serena provided me with was perfect. I know that I can call Regency Wills at any time if I have a query which is a really important part of the service they offer. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them and their very professional and knowledgable service
- Very professional and informative and happy with the service. Serena spent a lot of time with me to help me understand what I was doing and how it worked. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Regency Wills
Other Legal Services
Check Our Latest Blogs
Win a free Will or a free consultation with an Independent Financial Adviser worth up to £600 as seen in The Times and The Daily Mail
WIN A FREE WILL OR FINANCIAL CONSULATION!
Enter our Free competition as published in ‘The Times’ and ‘The Daily Mail’ Newspaper for a Free one hour consultation with a Independent Financial Adviser or Win a free Will worth up to £600.
Complete a contact us form or call us directly on 0207 846 0157 or 07584 716383 quoting ‘ Springtime competition’ for your entry to be added
IF YOU ARE A COUPLE AND HAVE ONLY A BASIC WILL OR A MIRROR WILLL OR NO WILL YOU MAY HAVE THE FOLLOWING RISKS TO CONSIDER;:
Where a couple own their house jointly, following the first death there is the risk that; in the event the surviving spouse/partner needs care the whole estate including the family home would be assessed to pay for Care costs
WHAT IS POA?
Powers of Attorney (POA) have been used for centuries and can be a powerful legal document which enables an individual
(Donor) to appoint a person of their own choice (an Attorney), to look after their affairs now or at some point in the future should they be unable to, or lack mental capacity, to manage their affairs themselves
RULES OF INTESTACY.
The Rules of Intestacy set out who is entitled to inherit from your estate if you do not leave a valid Will. If you do not leave a Will your money and possessions will be distributed according to the Iegislation laid down in the Administration of Estates Act 1925. If you have no relatives, the Crown is entitled to take everything.